Thursday, May 17, 2012

I have a cover - Shots at Redemption


Over the weekend, my cover for Shots at Redemption, a short story collection which releases on June 1, 2012, was finalized. Thank you Kelly Shorten and Musa Publishing - http://musapublishing.com - for the amazing job.

My original suggestion for the cover was "the three Fates at their loom weaving strands from the three stories." Yet again, Kelly took the items I'd suggested as central to the each story (the ocean, ships, the Fates, and The Dress) and came up with a much better cover. The ocean plays heavily in both Kalypso's Song, and A Sea Serpent's Tale so it was a natural element. I just love the ghost ship sitting in the shaft of sunlight.
So, I think the cover is pretty darned wonderful. What do you think? Please comment and let me know.
Shots at Redemption - Even mythical beings need a chance to correct their mistakes, and reclaim lost loves.

2 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Lovely. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thank you. I'm really happy about how it turned out.